Mission u 2018 July 13-16
Central Washington University
Fulltime $300 / Weekend $255 / Commuter $200
Register online https://pnwmissionu2018.eventbrite.com or paper
“What About Our Money?” Plenary Study-Rev. Neal Christie
- Explore how faith and money are related
- How do we make our financial decisions?
- How we use/consume our resources?
- What belongs to God?
- How to plan as people of faith?
- Oppression is evident throughout the Bible.
- Inequalities still shape relationship to money & God
“Embracing Health and Wholeness” Rev. Dr. Jo Ann Shipley; Rev. Dr. Carol Mariano; Rev. Golden Neal
- Climate change, social responsibility, & justice issues
- Importance of worship, justice & mercy, solidarity
- The biblical command to love ourselves & explore vocation, identity, play, happiness.
- Develop a covenantal living plan, or rule of life.
“Missionary Conferences with a Difference” Bishop Mary Ann Swenson The past, present and future of Alaska, Red Bird and Oklahoma Conferences will be explored.
Youth 12-17 – “Is It Just Money?” Amanda Hutchinson & Sara Culp
Mission u is jointly sponsored by Conference Board of Global Ministries and United Methodist Women and open to all – Men, Youth and Women. Scholarships Available.
To enroll or for more information please contact Dean Joan Hackett firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Registrars: Amanda Hutchinson, email@example.com or Susan Chamberlain, firstname.lastname@example.org